This is exactly what people have been waiting for, to secure and protect there data and information on WhatsApp with fingerprint, Since WhatsApp is been used by many people for different purposes, including businesses etc
° You will currently add a fingerprint lock to WhatsApp on android
° You will unlock the app together with your fingerprint
° No need to use third-party apps to feature this from now on
In the course of recent months, WhatsApp has unconcealed loads of latest updates for each android and iOS. one in every of these new updates offers you an opportunity to feature a novel finger impression lock to WhatsApp. Fingerprint lock on WhatsApp for android works with telephones that have a electrical phenomenon finger impression detector. In this article, we are going to show you how to add a finger-print lock to WhatsApp on android.
Presently, this component has been accessible on WhatsApp for iPhone since Feb this year, before it was recently added to android in August 2019.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to enable WhatsApp finger-print lock on android.
How to Enable Fingerprint Lock on WhatsApp for Android
Once you have the eligible version, follow these steps below to secure your WhatsApp chats on android with fingerprint authentication.
1. Open WhatsApp > Click on the vertical 3 dots icon on the top-right and visit Settings.
2. Click on Account > Privacy > Fingerprint Lock.
3. On consecutive screen, activate Unlock with Fingerprint.
4. To start working, you’ll additionally set the length and during to unlock with fingerprint. once that is done, you’ll need to use your fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. It will be set right away, once a moment or once half-hour.
5. Further, you’ll additionally opt for if you wish to point out the message content and sender within the notifications or not.
WhatsApp fingerprint successfully enabled.
Please if this post really helped, don’t forget to share with friends below.