For users who loves to code programs, we are here with the Best Android Apps For Developers and Programmers.
Today, coding is the best secret that makes all computer operators smart and intelligent to develop, out of all secrets in the tech world.
Originally, coding is meant to be done with computer, but due to improvement of Technology today, you can now code and develop with your mobile phone, especially for those that cannot afford to buy a personal computer.
In this article, I’m going to show you the best Android Apps you can use for programming and developing with your mobile phone.
Best Android Apps for Developing and Programming
#1 Algoid — Programming language
– Syntax highlighting Debugger with breakpoints (interrupt operation and debug)
– Step-by-step execution mode Real-time scope explorer Auto-completion of code Syntax error handling Unlimited Undo and Redo
#2 DroidEdit Pro (code editor)
– Several color themes Infinite undo and redo Search and replace Auto and block indentation
#3 AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
– Create a sample App with a single click Build Java/Xml apps Build C/C++ NDK apps Build pure Java console applications Run your App with a single click No root access required Incremental compilation for fast build times
#4 Learn Java
– Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc. Conditional Statements and Loops Arrays Classes and Objects Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance Abstract Classes and Interfaces
NB: Learn Java apk is an online app that enables you to learn java.